Futaba proudly introduces the 14SG, the only 14-channel system with revolutionary 2.4GHz FASSTest technology. It’s also compatible with Futaba FASST and S-FHSS protocols, so you can fly with virtually any 2.4GHz air receiver Futaba produces.
The 14SG can transmit and receive telemetry data. Install Futaba telemetry sensors (sold separately) to monitor flight data, receive alerts while in flight and more. Heli pilots will prefer the 14SG’s 3-axis gyro support – which makes the 14SG the perfect system for flybarless flight!
The innovations don’t stop there. Turn the 14SG over, and you’ll see the construction is as rock-solid as any other Futaba system. It’s also very comfortable to use, thanks to rubber grips that help minimize flyer fatigue – an added bonus that pilots will appreciate.
The 14SG has so much to offer, we can’t talk about everything here. To see everything that the 14SG can do, read on.
- It’s the first 14-channel (12-proportional/2-Switched) Futaba radio system. It comes with an R7000SB receiver, as well as transmitter battery.
- It features a SD Card slot. Slide a card in the slot, and you have ample (and adjustable) capacity for updates, model memory and more.
- It includes versatile “internal memory”. It’s not just for model/setup data; it can also be used for sound and picture files.
- SD Card compatibility for external model memory and software updates (SD: 32MB-2GB; SDHC 4GB-32GB)
- It includes a 1.75×3″ LCD screen with 128×64 resolution. Big, brilliant and backlit for easy viewing anywhere, it provides sparkling clarity on remarkably little power.
- You can download software updates online. This is a standard feature for Futaba computer systems, and easily one of the most popular customer “perks.” It’s a fast and easy way to keep your system “current”.
- Comes with 6V, 1800mAh NiMH transmitter battery is standard equipment.
- Compatible with FASSTest, FASST and S-FHSS protocols. FASSTest telemetry is compatible with Futaba telemetry sensors (sold separately).
- SensorTouch Airplane, Helicopter and Sailplane programming. 30-model memory with 10-character user naming and 10-character model naming.
- Left and right assignable slider switches, two assignable rotary knobs, six assignable three-position switches, and one assignable momentary two-position switch
- The R7008SB is a high-voltage design that lets you use as many – or as few – channels as you want.