The Paralinx TOMAHAWK is a revolutionary HD Video Transmitter system offering Real Time Wireless HD with unprecedented range for your Television, Film, Broadcast, Industrial or UAV/UAS application.
The Paralinx Tomahawk has a range of up to 2000 feet (600m) with default antennas (longer range with optional antennas) and still maintains an incredible sub 1ms latency glass to glass. Both the Transmitter and Receiver feature 2-Pin Lemo power connectors capable of a wide 7-17V unregulated input voltage. The Tomahawk features HDMI input (transmitter) and dual 3G-HDSDI outputs (receiver).
Much like the popular Paralinx Arrow and Arrow Plus, the Tomahawk transmits Full HD video (up to 1080p/60 4:2:2) with less than 1 millisecond delay and is capable of handling up to 4 simultaneous receivers. The transmitter weighs approximately 8oz/178g (without antennas) and the receiver weighs 12 oz/340g (without antennas).
- Lightweight Minimalist design for Handheld, Steadicam, Gimbal, and UAV Payload
- Transmitter features 3G-SDI input and loop-out. Receiver features dual 3G-SDI outputs.
- Rugged machined-aluminum enclosure for the transmitter
- Molded PCB enclosure for receiver
- Ultra long-range transmission – Up to 2,000 feet (600 meters) *
- REAL-TIME viewing – Less than 1 millisecond latency
- Uncompressed full-HD video signal allow critically accurate monitoring
- Multicast capable
- 128 bit AES Encryption – Secure transmission
- Operates on 5gHz frequency band
- Conforms to major technical and environmental standards including FCC, CE, MIC (TELEC) and RoHS Specifications
- 1 Tomahawk transmitter w/stock antennas
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 Tomahawk receivers w/stock antennas
- 1 AC power adapter with 2-pin Lemo-type connector (per receiver)
- 1 Remote control and IR cable (for menu access only)
- 1 mini-USB to USB cable (for firmware updates only
Transmitter Lemo Power (not included in kits)