The Paralinx Arrow-X SDI System is a revolutionary HD Video Transmission system offering Realtime Wireless HD with robust long range for your Television, Film, Broadcast, Industrial or UAV/UAS application.
The Paralinx Arrow-X transmits full-HD 1080p/60 with a range of up to 700 feet (215m) with default antennas (longer range possible with optional antennas) and still maintains an incredible sub 1ms latency glass-to-glass.
Both the Arrow-X SDI transmitter and receiver feature 2-Pin Lemo power connectors capable of a wide 7-17V unregulated input voltage. The Arrow-X features 3G-SDI input (w/loop-out) on the transmitter and dual 3G-SDI outputs on the receiver.
Much like the popular Paralinx Tomahawk, the Arrow-X transmits Full-HD video (up to 1080p/60 4:2:2) with less than 1 millisecond delay and is capable of handling up to 4 simultaneous receivers. The transmitter weighs approximately 6.3oz/178g (without antennas) and the receiver weighs 12 oz/340g (without antennas).
The Arrow-X SDI System is available at a base MSRP of US$4,499.95 for one transmitter and receiver pair. Additional receivers can be purchased for MSRP US$2,499.95 each. Battery plate, antenna, mounting, power cable, and case options are available as accessories.
Arrow-X SDI Features:
- Lightweight Minimalist design for Handheld, Steadicam, Gimbal, and UAV Payload
- Transmitter features 3G-SDI input and loop-out. Receiver features dual 3G-SDI outputs.
- Rugged machined-aluminum enclosure for the transmitter and molded PCB enclosure for receiver
- Long-range transmission – Up to 700 feet (215 meters) *
- REAL-TIME viewing – Less than 1 millisecond latency
- Uncompressed full-HD video signal allow critically accurate monitoring
- Multicast capable
- 128 bit AES Encryption – Secure transmission
- Operates on 5gHz frequency band
- Conforms to major technical and environmental standards including FCC, CE, MIC (TELEC) and RoHS Specifications
* Range may vary depending on environment and interference
Dimensions (Tx): 4″ x 2.5″ x 0.8″ (not including antennas)
Dimensions (Tx): 108mm x 67mm x 21mm
Weight (Tx): 6.3oz / 178g (without antennas)
Dimensions (Rx): 5″ x 5.6″ x 1.3″ (not including antennas)
Dimensions (Rx): 143mm x 128mm x 33mm
Weight (Rx): 12oz / 340g (without antennas)
In the box:
1 Arrow-X SDI transmitter w/stock antennas
1 Arrow-X receiver w/stock antennas
1 AC power adapter with 2-pin Lemo-type connector (per receiver)
1 Remote control and IR cable (for menu access only)
1 mini-USB to USB cable (for firmware updates only)